So, I've decided to pick up programming from scratch, as I am a total noob at this. I've been running my own online F&B business for a few months now, and I just would like to expand my skillset to better serve the business, as well to act as a safety net of some sorts. Who knows what opportunities I may open myself to once I'm done with my learning?

I first started checking out various physical web development bootcamps both locally and overseas, but the costs were very prohibitive along with the time commitment. As much as I value the knowledge these courses can offer, unfortunately I find it painful to fork out tens of thousands for such courses (Maybe in the future, I can charge the same to teach people). Thankfully, after some days of searching, I've managed to come across a Udemy course which I paid peanuts for in comparison to what I'm about to learn. My friend who took an IT degree in Uni said that if I pulled through this, I could end up being better than him in terms of skills. Imagine that!

I'm really excited to begin, and the reason I'm writing this blog is to record this journey for my own self reflection and to keep myself accountable for my progress, and if it is able to do so, help others who find themselves being in the same boat as I am at the point of writing this.

Let's hope this all goes well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HTML Intermediate